Salam and hi all!
We almost finish the current semester and nw it is the moment to get ready with the final exam. In the final exam, you are required to answer Part A: Reading Comprehension (20%) and Part B: Argumentative essay (20%). There are a few important things to be highlighted in the essay writing. Pls make sure you know how to write:
-->brief info about your essay + Thesis statement (your stand whether you agree/disagree with the topic given)
-->Topic sentence 1 + Supporting details
-->Topic sentence 2 + Supporting details
-->Topic sentence 3 + Supporting details
Here are a few examples of topics that can be discussed in class in order for us to brainstorm ideas for an argumentative essay.
1) Public examination should be abolished in Malaysia
2) Men should learn cooking from an early age
3) Valentine Day brings negative effects to teenagers
4) Horror movies harm children's minds
5) Women should stay at home and raise children
6) Domestic violence comes from a broken family
7) Mix-marriage could cultivate race-integrity
Till then, see you next time. Ciao!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Salam and hi all!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Education starts with seeing things from a child's eye level. This is a Story of a Teacher who Lowered his Height..
A gentleman was approaching the art at the Smithmonium Museum in Washington DC. As he approached a painting, he would kneel down and look up at it. People ask him why he was looking at the painting with his knees. He replied, "I am an elementary school teacher and will bring my students here tomorrow. And i was just wondered how they would enjoy the paintings from down here. I am trying to appreciate these paintings at the children's eye level."
- Adapted from E-Nopi Education.